PAPERWORK AND TRAINING:
- New Student Employee - Employment Instructions (Complete and return to Human Resources per instructions)
- Instructions for Completing Form I-9 (See Form in Student Employment Paperwork above)
- Student Authorization for Employment (Blue Card)
- Local Income Tax/Residency Certification Form - Required to be completed for all employees (Including students and out of state residents)
- ADP Registration - Once hired you will receive an e-mail providing the information necessary to register for using the ADP database to track your hours worked (if paid on an hourly basis). This e-mail will also contain training links/documents to instruct you how to use ADP.
- Returning Student Employee - Employment Instructions