Juniata is known for our strong and loyal alumni network and we offer many ways to connect to that network.
- Visit Juniata’s Facebook page to keep up to date and comment on Juniata happenings.
- Attend Juniata events on campus and in your area.
- Get involved or start a Juniata Regional Club in your area.
We offer you the same career counseling services that the current generation of Juniata students receive. We will be happy to help you develop or update a resume, establish contacts within the Juniata community and discover your next steps. Please call us at 814-641-3350 to get the conversation started, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Career Advice via email, telephone or in-person
- Help with a Job Search, Resume Writing, and Interview Skills
- Resume Rubric (PDF)
- Cover Letter Rubric (PDF)
- Interview Rubric (PDF)
- Information on Selecting & Applying to Graduate/Professional School
- Link to the Juniata Career Team (JCT) - Alumni Network.
- Access to Juniatajobs.com - Juniata's Career Management System and online database of jobs and internships