Thank you for choosing to apply to Juniata College! Before you begin your application, we encourage you to review the application information and instructions listed below. They may answer a few questions you have about the process before you actually begin.
The Common Application is accepted by Juniata and can be accessed by clicking the logo below. There is no application fee for domestic students.
For those who don't wish to fill out the Common App, use the link below to apply with the "Juniata Application" at no cost to domestic students.Juniata Application
- When submitting your application via the common application, be sure to select Juniata College as one of the schools.
- You will be notified by the Admission Office once your admission application is completed and under review.
- All Freshman applicants must submit a High School Transcript, at least one letter of recommendation, and the application essay. Applicants are encouraged to submit SAT or ACT scores unless they are applying as a test optional candidate.
- Juniata is a Test Optional school, meaning you do not have to submit SAT or ACT scores if they do not reflect your strength as a student.
- International Student Application and Costs
- Applying to Juniata as a Transfer Student
- Transfer Pathways
- Graduate Programs Application
Freshman Application Timeline
The Early Decision application deadline is November 15th - admission decisions are released by December 15th. If you are ready to commit to Juniata, Early Decision is a binding agreement meaning that if admitted, you will attend and withdraw all applications to other schools. Applying Early Decision or Early Action is ideal for optimum scholarship consideration.
The Early Action application deadline is December 1st - admission decisions are released by February 15th. This is for students who are ready to apply before the regular decision deadline and would like to hear back earlier. Applying Early Action or Early Decision is ideal for optimum scholarship consideration. This is non-binding and perfect for those ahead of the game!
The Early Action II application deadline is January 15th - admission decisions are released by February 15th. This is for students who are ready to apply before the regular decision deadline and would like to hear back earlier. This is non-binding and perfect for those ahead of the game, but who missed Early Action!
The Regular Decision application deadline is March 15th. Decisions will be released after most Early Decision and Early Action decisions are processed. No preference is given to Early Action vs Regular Decision in determining decisions. Please note, some competitive scholarships have an early deadline, though our standard merit-scholarships do not.