Contracts for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs):

Students (RSOs) may not sign contracts on behalf of Juniata College. Any RSOs that would like to enter into a contract with performers, speakers, disc jockeys, etc. must take the contracts to the Office of Student Engagement & Campus Activities at least one (1) month prior to the date of your event. Contracts will not be processed if they do not meet the above guidelines. 

To have your contract(s) processed, please schedule a meeting with the Director of Student Engagement. When you meet with the Director, please bring the original contract and/or information that you obtained, a W-9 form (provided by the artist), and an Accounts Payable Form.  Please Note: Your RSO advisor cannot sign contracts on your behalf or for the college.

Contracts for Outside Vendors:

Juniata College requires that all outside vendors sign the Juniata College contract. Also, all outside vendors and entertainers must complete a license to sell merchandise. This license is available at the Huntingdon County Courthouse.  If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the Office of Student Engagement & Campus Activities at (814) 641-3330 or email us at

Insurance Requirements: