Shortly before the beginning of your first semester at Juniata, you will receive an invitation for a dual-enrollment orientation session.
The Drop/Add period starts on the first day of each semester and continues for the first seven business days of that semester.
When you drop a course it will not appear on your Juniata transcript, as if you were never registered for it. If you wish to drop the course in which you are registered, and add another course instead if desired, contact your high school guidance counselor. Do not simply stop attending classes! If you do not officially drop the course, you will receive a final grade of F for the course.
You may withdraw from a course starting whenever the drop/add period concludes until noon on the last day of classes (NOT the last day of final exams), unless your instructor lists a different deadline on the course syllabus.
Speak with your high school guidance counselor before withdrawing from a course. Course withdrawals are not calculated in the cumulative GPA. Withdrawals will be considered complete when they are filed with the Registrar's Office, with all required approvals, by the stated deadline. Students who do not complete the withdrawal process will receive the grade currently earned at the time the course instructor submits final grades.
- Juniata email is the college’s primary means of communication, so please check your Juniata email daily.
- A declining balance account for use in Juniata’s food and drink areas is available to you. Contact Food Services in Ellis Hall to set up an account.
- Textbooks and other required courses materials may be purchased through Juniata’s online bookstore at Juniata.Textbookx.com.
- Juniata College apparel, school supplies, and much more may be purchased at Headwaters at Juniata College, located on the ground floor of Ellis Hall. Call 814-641-3381 for information.
- Juniata College’s academic calendar does not follow your high school’s calendar. For instance, classes ARE held on Labor Day at Juniata. Mountain Day is another school holiday held sometime during Fall Semester, but we never know when! Check your Juniata email every day before making the trip to campus. You may also sign up for text alerts about College closings or delays: Student WENS Registration
- All campus resources that are available to full time students are also available to you. For instance, free tutoring is available if you find yourself struggling in your course. Enhance your writing skills by visiting the Writing Center. Take advantage of all the resources that are available to you here at Juniata!
- Your final grades are available to you on Colleague Self-Service. Final grades will also be sent to your high school guidance counselor and mailed to your home address.
How to Request a Transcript:
To request a copy of your Juniata College transcript, visit our Transcript webpage for complete instructions.
If you have a problem or question, please contact the Registrar’s Office in Founder's Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-641-3165.