RSOs requesting college funding must submit an allocation request to Student Government (available on the Student Government web page) during the Spring allocation process. Student Government will provide RSOs with a timeline. The form requires detailed information regarding expenditures, revenues, and activities planned during the academic year. The Student Government Allocation Board will review the request and allocate money appropriately. For RSOs to receive additional money from the allocation board they should complete the appropriate form on the Student Government web page and contact Student Government.