Any person who wants to take coursework at Juniata as a non-degree student need not apply for admission consideration, but must provide proof of academic ability. The Registrar enrolls and registers all non-degree candidates.

Non-degree students are to fill out the registration form located at our Registrar's Office website under Class Schedules.:  Cost of course credit will be the tuition charge of parttime tuition.