1) Search for courses from the Registrar's webpage.
- Registrar's webpage > Class Scheduling Assistant.
- Search by department, time, course type, number of credits or, in the Adv. Search, by instructor or course name.
- When you click on Add Course the course will be applied to the FA '19 Scheduling Asst tab.
- NOTE: The Class Scheduling Assistant does not register you for classes. It simply helps you search for courses and avoid conflicts. Registration is done through WebAdvisor, next step.
2) Register through WebAdvisor
- From the ARCH, select Student > Student Academic Profile > WebAdvisor.
- You may use Search and Register for Sections to register the courses or
- You may use Express Registration by entering each course's 5-digit course synonym, which will automatically fill in the required information.
- For variable credit courses, use Search and Register for Sections.
- Click on SUBMIT to complete your registration.
- Go to My Schedule to confirm your schedule.
Courses under the following conditions cannot be registered through WebAdvisor. These situations are customized for each student and therefore require instructor and/or advisor(s) approval and are registered through the Registrar's Office:
- Closed section
- Courses that require instructor permission
- Courses for which you do not have the pre-requisite
- Credit by Exam
- Independent Study
Questions? Visit the Registrar's Office M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, or call 814-641-3165.