1) Search for courses from the Registrar's webpage.
- Registrar's webpage > Class Schedule.
- Search by department, time, course type, number of credits, and instructor (Adv Search).
- When you click on Add Course the course will be applied to the Spring '18 Scheduling Asst tab.
- NOTE: The Class Schedule is a tool to help you search for courses and find conflicts. YOU MUST GO TO WEBADVISOR TO REGISTER YOUR COURSES.
2) Register through WebAdvisor
- From the ARCH, select Student > Student Academic Profile > WebAdvisor.
- You may use Search and Register for Sections to register the courses you found by using the Class Schedule (above), or
- You may use Express Registration by entering each course's 5-digit course synonym, which will automatically fill the required information.
- For variable credit courses, use Search and Register for Sections.
- Click on SUBMIT to complete your registration.
- Go to My Schedule to confirm your selections.
Courses under the following conditions cannot be registered through WebAdvisor. These situations require instructor and/or advisor(s) approval and are registered through the Registrar's Office:
- Closed section
- Courses that require instructor permission
- Courses for which you do not have the pre-requisite
- Credit by Exam
- Independent Study
Any questions? Visit the Registrar's Office M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, or call 814-641-3165.