The Art Department offers two designated POEs.
- Art History - for students wishing to pursue the fields of visual culture, academic, and/or museology
- Studio Fine Arts - for students wishing to pursue the fields of visual arts
There are also several Interdisciplinary programs in conjunction with the History, Communication, and Information Technology/Computer Science Departments.
- Integrated Media Arts Curriculum - for students wishing to pursue multi-media production as it pertains to the arts
(Art, Communication, Information Technology and Computer Science, and Theatre)
- Museum Studies Curriculum - for students wishing to pursue the field of museology (Art and History)
You may also want to individualize your POE to include other areas of study, such
- Business Communication
- Communication and Business/ Management/ Marketing